The Watchful i security component works on many levels.
- Local Law Enforcement (PD) with community reporting directly into the Police Department with regards to issues such as drug sales, weapons possession, bomb scares, prostitution, and threats along those more localized lines. The Watchful i provides any Community with the ability to immediately report an incident In any language, to the appropriate and specific department via the Internet or telephone, 24/7. The reporting can be anonymous and non-anonymous depending upon circumstance and preference.
- Statewide reporting by the community on issues involving terrorist activity, gang members/gang activity, child abuse/DYFS, medical insurance fraud, car insurance fraud, illegal aliens, motor vehicle fraud, and concerns along these lines.
- The Watchful i immediately transmits your report to those responsible for that incident.
- Additional departments or modifications of recipients can be added or deleted easily at any time.
- Contacts can chose their notification method from e-mail, home number, work number, cell phone number, pager or Blackberry.
- The incident being reported has a predetermined notification sequence of primary, secondary and tertiary notification groups.
- Most importantly, the system continues to notify predetermined administrators until acknowledgement of report is received.
- All of the Watchful i system components are web accessible 24/7 and canconvert to any language.
- The Watchful i system requires no IT involvement and is extremely user and administrator friendly.
- There is no limit to the number of facilities or locations, departments, number of incidents or number of notification groups that can be installed.
Click here to have a Waychful i representative contact you.