Citizen Awareness and Communication against Terrorism and Fear
Prior to 2001, the term 'Homeland Security' was not a household phrase. However, the tragic events of September 11th of that year have changed the perception of 'safety and security' for most of America. With the defiant and mournful chant of "We Shall Not Forget", Homeland Security was born into our nation.
The Watchful i security component of Homeland Security has been custom designed to provide citizens and community members a means to report, in their native language, anything suspicious to Law Enforcement and Homeland Security officials at all state and local levels.
Watchful i provides "real time" communication between:
- From: Local Police Department:
- From: County Law Enforcement:
- To: State Law Enforcement:
- State Attorney General
- Director of Homeland Security
also provides these agencies with the ability to "telephonically" notify and mobilize task forces, bomb squads or Emergency Operation units automatically and in a matter of minutes.
Report-generation: Watchful i provides local police departments the ability to communicate and report to their county prosecutor on various details pertaining to Watchful i events.
Watchful i further provides their county's prosecutors the ability to communicate this information to their state attorney general.
The report-generation functionality of Watchful i is unique unto itself and provides every top law enforcement official and administrator with the tremendous ability, in real time, to view "summary reports" in any given time period or extract detailed information for "chart analysis" at the state, county or local law enforcement level.
Here's a review of the benefits and applications of the Watchful i Homeland security component:
- Reports from multiple municipalities will be sent to the County Prosecutor. The aggregate of these reports will also be sent to the Attorney General.
- The report-generating functionality, which notifies multiple administrators and archives the events to ensure action, is the key difference and true strength of the Watchful i system.
- Statewide reporting by the community on issues involving terrorist activity, gang members/gang activity, child abuse, terrorism, medical insurance fraud, car insurance fraud, illegal aliens, motor vehicle fraud, and concerns along these lines.
- The Watchful i immediately transmits your report to those responsible for that incident.
- Additional departments or modifications of recipients can be added or deleted easily at any time.
- Contacts can chose their notification method from e-mail, home number, work number, cell phone number, pager or Blackberry.
- The incident being reported has a predetermined notification sequence of primary, secondary and tertiary notification groups.
- Most importantly, the system continues to notify predetermined administrators until acknowledgement of report is received.
- All of the Watchful i system components are web accessible 24/7 and converts to any language.
- The Watchful i system requires no IT involvement and is extremely user and administrator friendly.
- There is no limit to the number of facilities or locations, departments, number of incidents or number of notification groups that can be installed.
The Watchful i
is bringing Homeland Security closer to each individual and allowing American's empowerment in knowing that they can help keep this Country the "Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave".
Click here to have a Watchful i representative contact you.